Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

Positive Postcards

I've been thinking about positive notes home for awhile now.  I've heard about a few variations of positive notes and postcards to send home to parents, and I finally just went for it.  Last night I created and ordered Positive Postcards to use next school year!  I ordered them through Vistaprint.

My plan is to use one per student each semester, so that all students in my class receive two throughout the school year.  I want to write a message on the back and send them to parents when their child does something wonderful or is successful in our classroom.  This is a new thing for me this year and I'm excited to begin it.  I'm hoping it will help remind me to focus on my students' successes.

Here's what they look like!

the front

the back

No comments:

Post a Comment