Pages

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Parent Gifts

I know all of our minds are on the school year coming up... in like, three weeks (EEKK!), but I thought I'd share about some small ideas for parents gifts that I used at the end of the year.

Gum.  Super easy right?!  I used these gems as the gifts to my parents who volunteered throughout the school year.  Just something small, but it lets them know their help was appreciated.  I got the idea from Pinterest and created my own tags to attach to them.

Gift Cards.  Easy and usable.  Parents aren't throwing these puppies in the trash when their child brings them home.  Again I saw this idea on Pinterest.  I actually used a similar idea for parent gifts a few year ago (you can see them here.)  I had three "room parents" this year that planned our class parties and such.  I purchased three $5.00 gift cards to Starbucks, had my students sign the inside of all three, then attached the note to the top.
If you want the labels for the Starbucks gift cards - you can grab them here for FREE!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment