Pages

Friday, July 25, 2014

Five for Friday

I'm linking up for my first ever Five for Friday!  How fun!

I went to THREE different Walmarts and THREE different Targets to find these two guys.  I'm trying to add more blue into my classroom colors (they didn't have a good blue round tub).

I made a small snack bag for my hubby.  Weird or just like being prepared?  You decide.  He went out of town this morning because he plays for a traveling men's softball team.  Sometimes they play ALL day and he doesn't eat!  So I threw this goody in his bag this morning.

My mom (who temporarily lives with us) made this angel food cake last night.  It's not one of my favorites but sounds really good because I haven't had it in a long time!  I'm waiting to have a piece for dessert tonight.


I have been working hard on adding some items to my TpT Store.  Click on the items above to see what great things are included in these sets, or just go to my TpT store to see what I have that can help you get ready for the upcoming school year!


I'm helping out with a giveaway over at The Craft of Teaching.  Nichole has a ton of stuff she's giving away.  Among the prizes, the winner gets to choose ANY one item from my TpT Store.  Go check out the giveaway by clicking on the picture above.



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I would smother that cake with strawberries and whipped cream!! Yummy :)

    Little In Betweens
    (formerly Teach on a Limb)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good tubs are hard to find, aren't they? I've been busy with TpT stuff too. It never ends! :)

    Sally from Elementary Matters

    ReplyDelete