Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Find Someone Who.... FREEBIE

I have totally been off the grid lately.... oops!  I hope you all had a wonderful holiday!  Well I'm just checking in to share a quick freebie as we are all headed back to work!  Some of you may have even started back today... eek!  We got to work a half day today with no students.  Be jealous.  It was nice.

Tomorrow will be a laid back day as we review things we learned before winter break as well as review our building and classroom expectations (the kiddos seem to forget so easily).  Along with some New Years activities, I am planning for my kiddos to complete a Find Someone Who page about winter break.  I posted about another Find Someone Who activity here.


If you'd like a copy for yourself, click here!

I'll be working on getting my crap together and blogging about the cool things I have coming up.... like perhaps a cruise! :)  Stay tuned!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment