Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Hubby's 30th Birthday!

Good thing I'm not 30 yet (hee, hee)!  No... but really... I'm not thirty, my husband is!  His birthday fell on Thanksgiving Day this year!  If you ask me, that stinks.  You kind of get cheated out of a real birthday celebration.

Anyway, we couldn't go all out for his big 30th birthday this year because of Thanksgiving.  But one of his friends and I surprised him with a weekend trip to Nashville a few weeks ago... he LOVES country music.  It was A LOT of fun!


We also went out the night before his birthday with some friends.  Then I made sure to make Thanksgiving Day a little extra special since it was also his birthday.  I found this great idea on Pinterest so I created my own version with Blow Pops.


I had some balloons inflated and put them up around our house.  And I bought a fancy shmancy cake!  I never do that!  I usually just make one.  His favorite is red velvet.  I LOVE all things chocolate and cake.... except for red velvet.  Eww.  But it's his favorite and his family's favorite so it worked out... for them at least :).


I hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving!  Man, did it make it hard going back to school after that long weekend though.  I am really counting down the days until Christmas break now! :)
Photobucket

2 comments: