Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2015

I'm Back {and a Freebie}

Oh, the life a a teacher blogger. I know we all go through our spurts of not having the time to blog... and that has been me recently. Our district has moved from iweb to blogger for our class websites, so in the fall I was determined to work on my class blog and make it a great resource for parents. I'm finally feeling like I can catch my breath a little (maybe because it's a long weekend) so I'm back to touch base on this blog. Do you use blogger as your class website? If so, I'd love you to include a link in a your comment so I can check it out!

Anyway, I'm making this short and sweet with the intention I'll be back soon. The 100th day of school is coming up! Next Friday for us, and we like to celebrate big in Kindergarten. I have created two class book products for my TpT store -- and one of them in a freebie! Click on the pictures to get to them!





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment