Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Curriculum Night

We had our Curriculum Night this week.  It's a time for our teachers to give parents information for our class and the basic curriculum we'll cover.  I like to share with parents what a typical day looks like in Kindergarten, and usually prepare a Powerpoint presentation.

I of course make a teacher wish list for parents who feel like donating items to our classroom.  Our parent community is very generous, and always willing to provide needed items.

This year I created a popcorn themed display for my wish list.


I think it came out really cute.  I also went ahead and did the popcorn parent treat as well to go with the theme.



Under the popcorn is a file I prepare for each family with handouts like our sight words, how we teach letter formation, class lists, schedule, etc.

I have added my Popcorn Themed Teacher Wish List Display to my TpT store.  Go check it out!

RECENTLY UPDATED!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment